hey! I’m doing pretty well and these last few days have been pretty normal other than I got to talk to you two. I hope the funeral went ok. Granny was an amazing lady. We had the English course last night and all went good like normal. It’s getting pretty hot here now and I’m drinking tons of water and it just disappears and never comes out....haha just kidding I sweat it out. haha.
Today I read 2 Nephi 4 and it is where Nephi talks about how weak he is but that he will be ok because he trusts in the Lord. It’s great and he says how imperfect he is and how he needs to be better....he was a prophet, wow how much need do we have to be better! Luckily we can be better every day and repent of our mistakes. It’s a very cool eternal principal. Lately I have also been studying where the term "mercy seat" comes from and that is pretty cool because it talks about the Ark of the Covenant. The words used in Hebrew and Greek mean place of atonement and also mercy seat and so essentially it was where they went in when it was their time to meet God and it was done at the ark of the covenant. So it was the mediator at that time representing Christ to come. Now that we have Jesus Christ or “the mercy seat" and his atonement we can use the things he did for us to become closer to our Heavenly Father. [if that makes any sense]. Also at the judgment he will be our advocate, pretty cool. Gods plan is perfect. It’s beautiful and I get to learn about it and talk about it all day. What a blessing! I’m doing good and I’m happy to be here in Italy, where I’m supposed to be at this time in my life to do my best to help people. Life is great. I hope everything is okay and things work out the way they should. I love you both and all the rest of my family too.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
May 26
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment