Hey! I’m doing good and all is well. Carneval was crazy and they go all out here. There were 7 of these huge moving floats and it was basically a three day drunk parade haha. But luckily we go home at 9 so no problems at all. I did get some good pictures tho. yeah the new missionary in our district came and he said there weren’t too many problems but that pres is placing people for these next changes....this is the last week of the transfer and so calls will come this weekend but I’m pretty sure I’m staying. I think I’ll be here in Sciacca for at least 9 more weeks but I’m not sure. Well the last 6 or 7 missionaries in this city have only stayed 3 transfers and it looks like I’ll get to stay for four or more because of the switch going on. Who knows we will see. It doesn’t matter to me.
But life is good and I’m happy. Yesterday we had a really cool experience. We work here by inspiration and if we plan a street approach we also plan who we are going to find...yeah cool and it works....well two nights ago we planned to find a middle aged lady with a baby stroller, dark hair partially curly, black jacket and light jeans, and she needed to know that families can be together forever. Well we found her right where we thought we would, close to a store where we thought she was going to be and she fit the description perfectly and she was happy to hear she was going to be with her family forever, baby and everything. It was way cool and a great testimony builder. We don’t know what will come from it but who knows we did our part. Yep, another cool experience.
Oh another cool story...in Lecce we were teaching a lady who couldn’t get away from her boyfriend or she would be homeless and starving and I just found out that she moved to an African camp in another city so that she could have a place to eat and sleep alone..... She did it so that she could be baptized, and her baptism is coming up :) pretty cool I’d say. The church is true. Well I hope everything is going well.
The church building is finished. It just needs a little more cleaning and everything will be good. This Sunday is branch conference and so many of the dirigenti will be here from the district. That’s always fun cause I don’t have to plan anything and they will teach it all haha.
That’s pretty cool that the Birons are moving into the ward....managia adesso un alrtro capirà la mia testimonianza quanto torno haha tell him to read that he will laugh. Anyway I hope everything is going well and everyone is good. I love you all.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
May 19
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 7:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment