HEY! How is everything going? I’m doing pretty well and there are a few things I need to work out with the branch, but all is well. I will claim to be the first missionary to know a big bit of information that the district president of Sicily called me and told me on Sunday morning.....that bit of information is that the stake of Sicily will be formed on the 26 and 27 of June!!!! Awesome!!!! It’s great. Now the people will have a patriarch and everything will be better. And hopefully high councilors will come more often to help us out.
Let’s see ohh the hamburgers turned out amazing....fresh onion, tomatoes..... bacon, 3/4 pound patties and to top it off fresh avocado. ohhh yeah. I get hungry just thinking about it.
Also como estas is not Italian, but it is similar to sisilian dialect haha... come va? è italiano, per tutti che parlano spanolo o portugese, voglio sapere se mi capite quando scrivo italiano? haha if anyone responds to that let me know :)
Well, as long as we do our best...whether it be praying or anything else in life...and we have done our part, we will be blessed. There is a very good conference talk from Elder Bednar in the October 2008 conf possibly, but it talks about aligning our will with God’s. It talks about that we need to do all that we can and then accept God’s will because he always knows best. For example if you are in a city with no work or investigators but you work your butt off all day, everyday and nothing comes, then you just strive to get better everyday and God will do His part whether it’s with you or missionaries in the future. You will receive the witness after the trial of your faith. Also with many things that happen we look back on them and realize that indeed God’s plan for us was perfect and we received every experience for our learning and growth. And yes you made sense on the “do you have faith to not be healed explanation”. As a missionary do I have the faith to do all that I can and still get rejected and then continue forward stronger? Yes, it’s easy; all it takes is a continually growing knowledge of the atonement of Jesus Christ which makes us automatically feel God’s love for us because everything we have and all the opportunities we have come because of God’s love for us. It’s eternal. I hope you two are doing great. I love you both and that love will be eternal too :) Have a good week.
Anziano Hansen
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
May 5
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment