BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28

Well hello! Life has been crazy these last few days and I am now in Agrigento doing pday because we did not have enough time to return to Sciacca... on Sunday we left after church with the president of the Sicily district to a branch president training for all the branch presidents of Sicily. It was quite the amazing meeting and I learned a lot of things, not only for the mission but for life in general. It was a really good experience. We then traveled to Catania with a member of the district presidency and slept with the Catania missionaries. Then on Monday we started the maxi conference and we did a talent show and played lots of different kinds of sports with all the missionaries of the island and Malta. That was fun and then we slept at the mission home and had a normal zone conf on Tuesday. That was pretty fun too and we learned a lot again. After the conf we left for home ....well Agrigento. And we are here now; we didn’t go home because tomorrow there is a zone meeting in Gela and so we will spend the day there tomorrow with pres and sister Taranto again. So we won’t be home for like 4 or 5 days haha...ohh boy...don’t worry I brought extra clothes. But life is good and tonight we have some appointments with the Agrigento missionaries and stuff. It sounds like everything is going well. Life is good and being a missionary is fun. I’m doing great and life is good. I have many responsibilities upon my head right now and life is a little crazy but I find it easy to find comfort in the scriptures. Here is a little faith booster for you... the lady we baptized a while back in Reggio, who we met and baptized in two weeks, moved to London for work.....some people were scared she wasn’t going to stay active but we felt good about it.....a few weeks ago she went to the temple with her ward in London. Isn’t that amazing? :) I was pretty happy when I heard that. Anziano Anderson my mtc companion is in my first city of Reggio and I am in his first city Sciacca right now haha. Also I met the other two missionaries that came in and are really tall. One is about exactly the same as me. They said I was about 9 hairs taller though hahaha. And yes we still find time to knock on doors and talk to people on the streets and stuff, that isn’t an issue. But carnevale is coming up and Sciacca is one of the biggest ones in Italy. People come from all over Europe. Well, I hope all is well and life is good. I love you both and happy to hear that everything is going well.

0 comments: