Hey!!!!! Life is good and all is well. I got a new companion...ready for this....his name is Anziano Marzolla and his father is Italian(again) and his mother is German...and he is from Germany. Pretty cool, huh. He speaks English almost perfectly though so it’s easy to communicate. He has been in the mission for like 4 months and speaks Italian pretty well...so I am now a senior companion for the first time...and I am also the branch president.....and the district leader....oh boy. Lots of things to do...it will be fun. We had a good lesson yesterday and I was in Agrigento all day Monday...also on Thursday and Friday of last week we did splits too and so I was in Agrigento for Friday too. This transfer will be interesting and I will probably be here in Sciacca for two or three more transfers. Life is good. Tonight we have a family home evening with the members and we are going to teach them how to give a book of Mormon out and what to do and how to prepare the book.
Life is great and my new comp is excited to do work and so we will get good stuff done if ya know what I mean. I have to plan district meetings now....and call people to give talks Sundays ohhhh dear. Our church building is also being remodeled and I have to supervise that for the church headquarters in Milan too haha. I’m not worried because I know there is always help there when I need it.
I have to start interviewing the members too. Lots to do, so little time...Fabio...the newest member told us that his girlfriend wants to hear the lessons too and we are really excited about that.
There are two new missionaries who are here as of this week, one is 6’ 8” and the other is 6’ 6”. There are probably 10 missionaries 6’ 4” and above...out of the 60-65 missionaries that’s a ton! I bet there are 10 others 6’ 1” to 6’ 4”...it's kinda interesting to see how many tall missionaries there are in our small mission..... Well I hope all is well and that everybody is good. I love you both. Have a great week... just remember you choose if you’re happy or not.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
April 14
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment