hey! I’m doing great. I’m in Agrigento right now and unfortunately I don’t have much time but I’m doing great. We went to the Agrigento temples today and that was really cool. I’m sure if you google that you will see what I mean. But they are like 2000 year old Greek stuff.....awesome...I’m sure brother absher knows about them too. We are doing splits today so I’m with Anziano Rogers again and he is awesome. We had a zone meeting in Gela (city more east) and did our interviews with president. It was great like always and basically another zone conf.
Conf was good....there weren’t many members who showed up so we were able to watch most of it in English, with just the two of us in the church so that was nice. But life is great and I know I’m where the Lord wants me to be. Easter was good, a member brought us food during conf and that was our meal and other than that nothing too much happened. My companion and I get along really well and I’m pretty happy with nothing to complain about. Unfortunately we have to catch a bus and so I don’t have too much time but I love you all and hope that all is going great. Next week I’ll know if I get a new companion or not. Have a great week!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
April 7
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment