BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12

Hey! I’m doing great and life is well. The city is starting to go crazy already haha carnival starts tomorrow night and lasts for three more days. We will probably only be able to work in the morning and the afternoons will be full of chaos haha. Anyways I’m doing great and life is good. Well, there is not too much to say because not much has changed since we talked on the phone but the other city in my district...Agrigento...is receiving another missionary tonight from Palermo...
Life is good and I had a great day on Monday and we hope that one of the men we talked to will turn into an investigator.
So I was thinking about food and every time I learn how to make a new pasta, dad comes into mind because I just know he will love it....I’m going to teach you two how to make some dang good pastas when I get home...one includes spaghetti noodles and bacon, eggs and cheese...and it’s a pasta you can eat for lunch and every time I eat it I think of dad because he is the breakfast king:) well, I love his breakfasts :)
But other than that it's getting pretty warm and got close to 90 the other day, I think and you can smell the humidity haha. Oh well I can handle it and our bedroom has a nice air conditioner. There is a lady in our branch that has pictures of her and the missionaries from 20 years ago and she was just baptized 2 years ago.
hmmm... what didn’t I tell you. Oh this transfer is almost done and then the next transfer is 5 weeks long and then the next one will most likely be 4 weeks long because we have to get on the schedule of the Rome mission. Wow, that’s coming up so fast. It’s going to be like I changed missions completely half way through my mission because they have different rules than we do for how we handle the culture. That is going to be an interesting change.
But I’m doing great and the church is true. I couldn’t be any happier as a missionary and that’s because I’m doing my best and that’s all that counts. Proverbs 16: 20 is a great scripture but I can only remember it in Italian and it’s a little different in English, so you will have to look it up yourselves. It’s great. I love you both and hope you have a great week. Happy moms day again mom

0 comments: