Hey! I’m doing good.. Tell Tommy hi for me . Life is good and it’s getting pretty warm and stuff and sweaty haha. Sounds like things are going good and busy. Oh, I’m glad you liked that picture of the squid haha and mom I was the one who bought that at the store because it is good and delicious.
Well I’m trying to think of what’s new and not too much comes up haha. It was a pretty normal week and fast and testimony meeting went well then we ate with a member. An amazing home made lasagna ohh boy. Oh we also talked to some American tourists and that was also kinda fun. We also have a barber friend in here and secretly he is our referral machine! The barber himself has the hardest head you have ever seen but we have taught lessons and given some books of Mormon away to his clients who come in and we might get some people to church soon from it. It’s great. The barber loves us and is really smart and so we always talk about our religion and then my companion will distract him while I go in for the good stuff with the other people in the room or we will switch. It’s actually quite effective.
Well, we have zone conf in a week and a few days and then the first stake conf is coming up in a few weeks. I have been studying lately the New Testament and the life of Jesus and that is always very interesting. He was defiantly the best teacher ever, and when I’m done I’m going to start the Jesus the Christ that Brother Absher gave me.
I’m doing great and the church is true. I’m not sure when I’m leaving Sciacca. It is possible to stay 3 weeks 7 weeks or 2 or 3 months. Who knows? But while I’m here I’ll keep doing what I always do and do my best to do better every day. Today’s 100 percent isn’t tomorrows because tomorrow will be 101 percent of today. I love you both. Have a great week.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
June 9
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment