BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June2

Well hello. How is everything going? We did the shopping for the transfer this morning. I’m doing good....sweaty but good. This weekend is fast and testimony and that is nice cause then I don’t have to ask someone to give a talk. Life is good and I’m doing well here in Sciacca. I am also sending a funny picture...yes this is octopus or squid or whatever you would call it but it’s good. I like fish and other things...this comes from frutti di mare....which would be fruit of the sea.
I’m doing good tho and tomorrow I will have been out for a year. That’s crazy! Time flies...the older I get the faster time goes and the last year was a blink, so no wasting time allowed. It’s ok, instead of counting the days I’ll make the days count. That’s my new motto haha
Not too much new has happened. Oh I got my shoes back...I tried to change my walk so that it would wear different on my shoes but after a few weeks my hips started hurting so now I’m walking the normal for me again and my hips don’t hurt anymore. I just don’t understand how I wear out shoes so fast. Other missionaries with the same shoes have way more sole on their shoes then I do.....it must be just cause I’m heavy haha, or because we walk like 6-10 miles a day or more. But they redid my shoes and they put a harder sole on the bottom so it should last me longer then before. Anyways my legs are strong and hiking right now would be a piece of cake because this city is all hills.
But I’m doing great and life is good. The church is true. I found some cool scriptures this morning in 2 Nephi 9...the last few I think if you want to check it out. Anyway, have a great week.

0 comments: