Well, I’m doing good. Sounds like Tommy came home safe and sound. That is good. Tell him hi for me. Life was crazy last weekend. I heard Friday night that we had a conference in Palermo on Sunday....I then had to figure out how to get all the members there. It was crazy and it feels like 15 options failed before we were able to find a way to go with all the members who could make it. It was a broadcast from Salt Lake with Elder Bednar and Elder Packer. It was pretty good and there were quite a few members there from the west side of the island only. But this Saturday we have zone conf in Palermo and then the next weekend we will be there again for Saturday and Sunday. Then the transfer is over and there is a chance I could leave Sciacca or a chance I could stay, it’s about 50/ 50 right now. It felt like 85 degrees yesterday and rained off and on all day....pretty humid too. haha.
We are meeting with a few members tonight, and that will be nice and last night we ate chicken with an inactive family.
I’m doing well. Things are normal now and the work goes on. The church is true. I hope everything is going good and I love you both.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
June 16
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment