Hello. I’m doing good. I will hear on Friday if I leave or not and if I do then by next p-day I’ll be in my new city or still here in Sciacca. Because of these weird transferes there is a 33 percent chance I will leave, a 33 percent chance my comp will leave and a 33 percent chance that we will both stay so I have no idea. We had zone conf on Monday and it went really well and it was really good. I enjoyed it.
We have had a few cool days these last few days and it’s been pretty nice. Life is good and this weekend we will be in Palermo for two days because of stake training meetings and things I have to be at, and there will be a few 70s here and stuff and so that will be really cool. Then on Sunday the new stake president will be called and all will be organized and so that will be really exciting. They also did the ground breaking of a new chapel in a city called Ragusa so the church is growing and its really exciting to see..
Oh also I ate something on Monday that I hadn’t had before..it was the last thing I hadn’t had that I heard Italy had....that is....snails.....yeah snails like the ones you find in the garden.....oooo....it tasted like top ramen because it was seasoned and stuff....mmmm. It was pretty fun actually.
I had to fix the bombola, sorry propane thingy in the church the other day because it didn’t work and all I had to do was put a new regulator on it.
Yeah the mission basically starts Monday...we email President Kelly next week instead of President Taranto...or should I say Toronto now because that is how you say it in English eww it just doesn’t sound as good. haha funny thing I had quite the dream in Italian last night..It’s been a few months now of Italian dreams but last night I was at byu and everyone spoke Italian haha. Also I hope Utah gets their butts kicked in the pac 10. Life is good and I’m doing well.
Well next week will be an interesting email if I leave...if I leave this week I’ll still go somewhere in the Catania mission and I most likely only have two cities left...scary. I hope you are doing great and that life is good. I love you both and hope all is well. I’m doing good and healthy. The church is true.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
June 23
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment