Well that’s a bummer :( but I am really glad you were able to see him before he passed away. That is a really good thing. We decided to do email in the afternoon today, so I got a call from president an hour or two ago and he told me the news. I hope everything is going ok....I’m guessing you’re staying for the funeral so that will be good.
My companion was sick all day yesterday so we had to stay in and I got some cleaning and reading done but other then that it’s been a pretty normal week. Our investigators are doing well and life is good.
I’m sure grandpa is doing well and he probably just said hi to Grandpa Adams haha. I’m ok, don’t worry and I hope dad is doing ok. Sometimes we don’t understand why the Lord works in some ways but it always works out for the best and it’s always a part of the perfect plan that we all agreed too. I love you both.
Your favorite son on a mission.
Monday, February 1, 2010
January 27
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I was so excited to find Brent's blog!! I am so grateful for the blessing of peace these boys are given when their grandpas slip to the other side while they are serving the Lord.
I know this is a tender mercy from Heavenly Father! :)
Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment