Hey! How is everything going? It sounds like everything is going good. Life is good here in Italy and we got back from Palermo Saturday morning from quite the crazy trip :) The morning we left to get Anziano Peterson's permission to live in Italy it was raining ridiculously hard and we had to get to the place to get it and we had to cross some flooded streets and the water made it up to my knees in some parts! It was pretty crazy and we were quite wet but we made it and got the thing we needed with success :) And don’t worry even though I was standing outside soaked for three hours, it didn’t phase me and I’m as healthy as can be....well out of shape still but healthy haha. Then we made it back to the missionary house dried everything and headed back to Lecce and the whole trip was quite the adventure. Then on Sunday I gave a talk on the plan of salvation and it went well and I’m still here in Lecce for at least 6 more weeks.
Oh so I got that other package finally that got to the mission home on Christmas Eve and it was from my really good friend from BYU Danny Bond :) Thanks Danny I’m writing you a letter today if you read this on the blog.
Other then that we haven’t played b-ball since last time I told you but there is another game tonight and some of the players showed up to English course last night.(we restarted English course last night and it went pretty well like usual.) Other than that not too much crazy stuff has happened this last week. When I was home I did splits with the missionaries a few times but I should have done it a lot more because it was a good experience. The one thing the missionaries didn’t do too good of was going over the lesson with me before I went with them, so I had no idea what was going on. If I would have known I would have studied up on preach my gospel the day before the lessons and splits. The church is true and life is good I’m happy and being a missionary is great. Have a great week and I love you two, Anziano Hansen
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
January 20
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment