BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 13

hey! Life is going good and we are still in Lecce...We missed the train last night so the trip got pushed back to tonight instead...also my permeso in reggio can only be picked up on Mondays so we are only going to Palermo tonight. That’s good that they received the package to Utah now I just hope you get it there!!! Good to know that one got there. Well, we have done splits three times in the last week, twice with the district leader because he needs to switch between me and my companion and once with the zone leaders because they wanted to do splits with us...

We also had our first bball game yesterday and we lost because we played a professional team. It was pretty fun and they had a few tall guys. The refs weren’t that great tho and they call fouls really different here, like the 4 swat jump balls I had were all fouls on me haha....and then I two hand dunked it and moved the hoop out of place and we had to pause and slide it back.

Well other then that all is well and I’m happy. A few of our investigators are doing great. Food is good...

Sounds like everything is going well at home. Transfer calls are tomorrow and there is a 20 percent chance I’m leaving but I really think I’m staying here in Lecce for six more weeks. Wow, Lisa has really been married for 5 years....her wedding seems like yesterday for me...cool how time flies. Oh, I can't remember if I told you but I made a chunk of steak and mashed potatoes last week and it was just like a Sunday dinner with ranch :) It was really good and the meat and taters were awesome with lemon pepper and lawerys salt...ohhh yeah! I also found an international store that sells Quaker oats and also tang and a few other cool things. :) Have a great week....
love you all, Anziano Hansen

0 comments: