Well hello!! Life is good and that’s a bummer that you didn’t get any packages yet from me. I sure do hope it gets there tho....It’s nice and warm here and we played bball last night and got tons of potential investigators from it and so I hope that will go well...Half our branch is at Rome right now for a young single adult conf. One of our friends owns a restaurant and Monday we went and ate with him and I ordered one pizza and he ordered another one for me without me knowing it, so I had to eat two but they were really good :). My companion and I also have decided to start running during our work out time in the morning and try to loose some belly haha. Oh it’s also a tradition/culture thing here to make nativities...little, big and whatever you can think of they all make by hand....so I bought one with Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus and a cow, donkey and three shepards that is really cool..it wasn’t too much money either only like 12 American bucks for the whole hand made thing....Oh also we have eaten a lot of sea food for the last few weeks...things like octopus and squid tentacles and also muscles and large whole shrimp and anything you can think of and it’s quite good...The only weird part is the little suction cups on the tentacles, they kind of feel funny when they go down :)....but life is going great and in two weeks we have another big trip to Reggio and Palermo so that is going to be quite exciting :)
Have a great week, Anziano Hansen
Friday, January 1, 2010
December 30
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment