hey! I’m doing great and life is good. Today we went out to the white city called Ostuni again for pday with the Anziani in Brindisi and it was pretty fun. The day started windy and rainy and then after we got there it cleared up a lot and the sun came out :) But it’s a really cool city and we just walked around and looked at all the cool stuff and took some pictures. Tonight we have scheduled to watch The Testaments in church with all our inactives and members and investigators and friends who can come. We hope it turns out to be a good success and people are touched by the spirit because a few potential investigators are coming so we have high hopes. Other then that we did splits with Brindisi on Monday and we are doing it again on Friday with the other ones and then the zone leaders are coming on Monday to do splits. Nothing too crazy has happened this week but we had a really good end of the week last week and it was a good encourager. On Sunday we ate with a family who made some really good beef which is always a good thing :) Everything is going pretty good and I don’t have anything to complain about.
We had some good lessons and the other day when we were leaving the house, I had an image of where a man in black would be standing pop into my head and so I grabbed an extra pamphlet and sure enough he was there and was open to our message it was a really cool experience. It just goes to show that this really is the Lords work. Also one of the ladies coming tonight, we met at a members house and we shared a spiritual thought on Friday and she listened and asked questions after and then she told us she went to church one time like 15 years ago and we went back and taught her again the next day and so we are really exited about that. It’s still to early to tell but we always have high hopes :) I got a letter from Tommy yesterday and it was good to hear from him, that’s crazy that he will be home in a few months and it’s also a year from the time I received my call...wow time flies. But I’m doing great. I hope all is well. Have a great week!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
February 10
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment