Hello! How is everybody doing? I’m doing good and we went on a hike this morning in the place where the ski lift is....fun...and this is a picture of our hike. We started on a different part of the mountain and ended up on the ski lift. It was pretty fun and cool and this picture also has Etna in the background. This week has been good and we confirmed the man who got baptized on Sunday and there was supposed to be another baptism for us in two weeks but the family is having some problems and doesn’t want to be baptized for a little while but they still do and so it has been fun to teach them. I’m doing well and the weather is feeling really good. We have to go to Messina to watch conf this Sunday and then the next Monday is zone conf with all of Sicilia in one meeting so it will be a lot of fun. The mosquitoes here are prevalent right now and they are not brown like in America they are black with white stripes or white with black strips take your pick but they seem to like the taste of me haha..I go on splits every week with the other new elder and so that is really fun and we saw a tornado in the ocean last Friday......but it was really cool and I have never seen a tornado before.Have a great week.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment