BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October 14

buon giorno a tutti! I’m doing good here in Reggio and life is going great.. This week hasn’t been too crazy. We did have zone conf in Catania on Monday and that was really good like usual and I got to see three of my mtc district members so that was really cool. There is a good chance that I am going to get transferred at the end of this month so if anybody is going to send me a letter make sure to send it to the mission home and I will let you know in two weeks from today if I am still in Reggio or in a different city. All the cities are going down to 2 missionaries by the end of the year and so I think my city right now will be one of the first. We are losing 8 elders this transfer and only receiving one sister.... and then it continues like that for a while. But I am excited to be in a two man house :) Anziano Teran is leaving me tho. He is going home so I know for sure I’m getting a new companion.
Life is going great and like always there is nothing to complain about. My mottos for the last little bit have been, come what may and love it, if you chance to meet a frown do not let it stay, you only offend yourself, and with those applied to my life, I am a pretty happy person (along with my knowledge and faith in the atonement) So don’t worry about me, I’m doing what I’m supposed to be doing and life is good.
Oh, I found some lea and Perrins worcestershire sauce and I cooked some meat! It was soo good because they don’t eat meat here like they do in America cause it's expensive. It was really good but the only thing it was missing was lemon pepper and lawerys ;)
And mom, I never knew that “in the leafy tree tops the birds sing good morning" was a primary hymn. I haven’t seemed to get that song out of my head since the mtc haha. Also, “teach me to walk in the light…” is a great song and I still know all the words....if I remember them correctly which I do :) You used to sing me those songs every night :) Also thank you mom for making me sing in church and thank you dad for teaching me to sing loud(I always tried to match your voice when I sat next to you ) because we carry the branch during sacrament meeting and when we sing louder so do they :) But I love you both and have a great week.

0 comments: