Hey! Life is good, really good. Well four weeks ago a lady came to English course and only asked me about the church (I was door man at this time) and then she left. She then showed up to church two weeks later and we then continued to meet with her and teach the lessons....the lessons two Tuesdays ago, Thursday, Sunday and yesterday went really well...We told her to pray about getting baptized and she said she would(this was Sunday) and when we met with her yesterday she had already talked to our branch president about serving a mission in a year and she wants to get baptized this Saturday....oh my...how cool...I’m still kinda in shock....its a happy shock tho...she is 38 and doesn’t have a family or husband and so this is what she feels God wants for her, and on top of all of this Anziano Teran goes home on Monday the day after she will receive the Holy Ghost. Yeah wow. She basically accepted everything that we taught. For example when we taught the word of wisdom she said well the only problem I have with that is I drink some coffee but tomorrow starting tomorrow I will never drink it again...yeah pretty cool. :)
But yeah I’m doing great and I’m happy like always and working hard is fun :)
well today we have interviews with president in Messina and tomorrow I figure out if I will be staying in Reggio or not but the baptism on Saturday is in Messina also because we don’t have a font and president Taranto is coming to the baptism too which will be really cool. Also there is an older sister who is like 70 getting baptized at the same time and she is the other companionship's investigator.
The church is true and with trust in Heavenly Father and with Faith in the Atonement all things are possible and it’s really cool with those two things. There is no point to get mad, impatient or angry or discouraged but to always be happy and do your part...with that I am happy and all is well. I love you both Anziano Hansen :)
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
October 21, 2009
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 7:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment