BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October 7, 2009

Oh sounds like everything is going well and it is good to hear :) I’m doing good and life is good. We went across the straight to Messina to watch conference and we only got to see all of Saturday, priesthood and half of Sunday morning cause we had to go back to Reggio and because of the time difference, it’s too late to watch. But I did enjoy it and it was inspiring like usual. I loved the talk that president Monson gave in priesthood session about anger and how we only make ourselves angry. It was really good and it directly correlates to how we only offend ourselves too. But yeah this week has been pretty usual nothing too exciting happened but we had a pretty good storm last weekend and it rained and lightening quite a bit. :) I like lightning and I got a good bolt on film.
Haha, you have to be a pig here because it is almost impossible to turn down an Italian offering you food. You can say, “No, I’m good”, “no, it’s really ok I’m full” and “I can’t” all before you end up eating it. Haha but it’s usually with people who can afford it.
But we also got into a house Monday and the man met the missionaries in 1988 and hasn’t seen them since and he has read the whole book of Mormon. So we will see how that goes. But life is really good I don’t have anything to complain about like usual. I still just use the BYU fleece blanket and it is perfect I will probably use it my whole mission. I did buy an umbrella that looks a lot like yours mom haha but brown... Anziano Teran and I are doing good cause we both have the mentality that you only make your self mad and so we get over things that could cause an argument in seconds...it’s great and as a result there isn’t contention (which is of the devil by the way)... oh yeah Anziano Terans grandfather passed away five days after grandpa. I forgot to tell you last week but isn’t that crazy? So we are both in the same situation. Love you both and have a great week!
Love, Anziano Hansen

0 comments: