Hey! Everything is going well and the days are all beginning to turn into one I usually can’t tell if we are going to dinner or lunch. The missionary president training was pretty cool. I saw seven of the twelve, there was: Oaks, Holland, Bednar , Cook, Christofferson ,Anderson, and Perry....all in one fireside and Holland talked. It was pretty cool. but on Sunday in the main building there was 14 of the 15 twelve and first presidency but I didn’t get to see them but I was in the same building ...I have had some more pretty cool experiences in the referral center calling people but nothing really amazing...well we teach in Italian for the first time on this coming Monday..The Italian is coming and I still understand it all just lots to memorize. I did get the Joseph Smith story down in it though :) The food is just the same as the cannon center so it’s not much different then what I have been eating for the last year haha. Well we are just learning away and nothing too exciting is happening other than the usual stuff. Well I haven’t heard if we get to watch the fireworks but I’m sure we will be able to, so yeah we will be watching them together :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment