hey! life is good here and all is well...teaching in Italian went pretty well last week...it was amazing cause a week ago I couldn’t have told you the first sentence of the lesson. It was pretty fun too and the language is coming…nope we haven’t had any apostles since then but there could be one tonight so we will see. Well it’s all Italian from here out no more speaking English in lessons and as much Italian as we can all day.
We did get to watch the fireworks on Saturday...we had a pretty sad view but I got to watch them with Nathan and he left this morning. I just had a ton of new friends get here from byu tho, I probably know like 20 or more people from byu or bako.
My new scriptures are great I got that small quad I wanted and it’s pretty nice I like it.
Hmm what else? Only like 4 weeks left and I’m off to Italy :) pretty cool. I am healthy right now but I got another small sore throat but it didn’t include my nose this time but it’s gone so it doesn’t bother me anymore.. Anyways not too much else to say other then everything is going good and I don’t have any complaints. Love you all and hope all is well
Anziano Hansen
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
July 7
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment