Hey sounds like everything is going well....two babies in five days! That’s pretty stinking crazy. I’m doing great and all is well. We taught the first lesson the second time to two atheists and one Buddhist in the same lesson it was interesting but it went very well and was pretty fun. The guy who wrote the work and the glory books came and had a devotional here and he did a great job speaking and we haven’t had an apostle in a while so we might have one tonight which would be cool. But Italian has been going great. It is crazy how much I learned in the last two weeks and this week should be crazy too because we are teaching lesson two for the first time on Monday so we have to learn the whole thing this week. Of course I have born my testimony in Italian. I do it like 5 times a lesson but yes I did do it at church last fast Sunday, it’s not very hard :) Last week we got to go through the temple with an elder in our zone from Albania and it was cool to see how happy he was on his first time through. We continue to go to the call center and I have had some cool experiences where people said they would read and pray before the missionaries got there and stuff like that and its going pretty well. but yeah Anziano Anderson is still my comp and he is great and we get along great...it’s pretty cool to see how we really don’t have any mess ups in our district or zone but there are definitely some here in the mtc haha.....
The oldest missionaries from our zone left this morning so on these last three weeks, we are the oldest missionaries :) and there is 9 new Catanians getting here tomorrow which will be fun.
ok well I’m doing great and love serving the Lord. Time flies here and Italian and everything else is coming great. love you
Anziano Hansen
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
July 14
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment