Hey! How is everything going? Well this last week has been great...the solo Italiano really paid off yesterday in the TRC and we had a great lesson. We are still speaking only Italian through tomorrow and then our goal is up but we will probably set another one. Let’s see....elder John H Groberg came and spoke last Tuesday night (other side of heaven) and that was awesome, he gave a great talk, and get this I sung in the choir....crazy huh. Oh yeah. We fly from salt lake to Atlanta, Atlanta to Rome, and Rome to Catania. It’s going to be awesome and our longest layover is 2.5 hours I think. But we are all pretty excited. And our whole district is going the same. Good I’m glad dad had a good time at camp....and all the babies are doing well. And party all weekend sounds great.
Oh so yesterday we were playing some bball...three on three and there is this six five ish kid from Canada who is kinda...interesting.... anyways to make a long story short I two hand jammed it swung up and my feet hit the wall and when I came down I flattened him to the ground...(he was totally ok) and it was quite fun. There were like three people yesterday during dinner and walking around that were like nice jam, and I didn’t even know who they were it was funny. Everything is going great and I am excited to get to Italy it doesn’t seem real yet but it is only like 5 days away and we are off. One of my really good friends who I roomed with in the summer left yesterday so I’m sure he is somewhere in Ventura starting his first day of being in the field Spanish speaking. It’s been good here and I have always gotten along with my companion which is good. Oh yeah Anziano Carrington who hit the pole is totally fine..it was funny and he hears about it every time he walks by the pole but he is the kinda guy who can handle anything. It’s amazing to look at our Italian zone and then look at other zones...everyone in our zone is fully physically able, are easy to talk too, and are all generally pretty intelligent people....its kinda cool to think about. io penso che italiano e molto semplice addesso ma quando io arrivero in italia la lingua saro non tropo simplice perche il popolo di italia parla piu veloce. I said the language is easy now but when we get to Italia it won’t be as easy cause the people talk really fast. Anyways I hope you have a great week and weekend. love you all
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
July 28
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment