BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 21

Hello! Everything is going great. I gave a talk in sacrament meeting on Sunday in Italian and that was way cool. How is everything? It sounds like life is going well. We are only speaking Italian now and for a week I’m not even talking to my English friends unless they can catch my Italian haha..:) But yeah we taught lesson two in Italian yesterday and it went pretty well and all in all everything is going great. I’m about to head in for a hair cut...I’m going to have the people here cut it as short as they can so I know how short I can do it when I am in Italy. We are headed to the temple today just like every pday and they are always uplifting trips. Oh new elders are added to our zone but not our district. We have the same district the whole time and usually they switch the district leader half way through but I asked President Shippen and he said we do what we feel is right so it looks like ill be district leader till we leave but it really only entitles picking people to pray and stuff like that...we are hosting the new missionaries that come in tomorrow tho and that will be fun. We will be the elders who escort them to their rooms and tell them where to go. The stay here in the mtc has been good but I can’t wait to get to Italy and help people come unto Christ. I’m really doing my best to make the days count and not count the days if you know what I mean. Funny story… the other day I was walking with Anziano Carington and he was looking at me and me at him and we were talking and all of the sudden he disappeared instantly and there was a loud boooonnngggg... he ran into a pole and it was sooooo funny....after we found out he didn’t get hurt that is hahaha. Anyways hope you have a great week.
Love, Anziano Hansen

0 comments: