BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June 23

I am perfectly healthy now (thank Jerri for the throat lozenge things). Everything is going good. All the days are meshing together as one and I don’t know if it’s lunch or dinner most of the time. Last night we went to the referral center and I had an online chat going and this lady was reading the book of Mormon and stuff but she wasn’t sure if it was right so I just continued to invite her to pray about it and all this stuff. She said she would pray like Moroni said and by the end of the chat session she asked me if I was praying for her and I said yeah why and she said she just had this amazing feeling come over her and she felt this warm peace...it was really cool but I don’t take credit for anything cause it was all the spirit. Anyways she is going to keep reading the Book of Mormon and she has two really good friends in the ward already.

..The language is coming pretty well. I always understand the concepts and what is going on but I just need to memorize lots of stuff but it’s amazing how much stuff we do in English...we really only have a few hours of Italiano a day which is interesting because I thought it was all going to be straight up Italian. We teach next Monday in English one more time and then we only teach in Italian for the rest of the time. I’m sending you some pictures it’s one of me at the mtc sign and my arm is on top of the wall because I am tall enough which I am probably the only one here that can do that...Well there are only two districts in my zone now so there is only like 14 elders which is weird cause two weeks ago we started with 30 but they are all in Italy now.....anyways love ya and I hope all is well, Anziano Hansen

0 comments: