Well, this week has been pretty crazy and there has been alot that has happened...Elder Bednar came and spoke to us last Tuesday night it was an amazing talk probably one of the best ones I have ever heard and it was on being able to feel the spirit. Then our Japanese speaking missionary had his mission call changed to the Hawaii English speaking mission so we no longer have him which is kinda sad because we were just staring to be able to communicate with him but it’s all good. We went to the referral center last night and I had two really good conversations on the phone with people who want me to call them back, one tonight and one tomorrow. We just sent off a group of like 16 Italian missionaries last night. My district is pretty good tho, we might be a little too friendly tho because it can be easy to get off track but the sister can quickly get us back on so it’s all good. I’m loving it here....
Oh Elder Uchtdorf is coming next Friday :)
Also, I forgot to tell you that there were 3 people in my zone with the swine flu. Well they had it all last week and they just got out of quarantine. It was kinda stinky...There are 505 elders leaving the mtc this week which is nice because it is crazy crowded....and there is a ton leaving next week too...the mission presidents don’t get here till middle of next week I think, which means the 12 will be here almost the whole time (that’s what they announced) and we will have a sacrament meeting with a member of the 1st presidency and two devotionals and a fireside with many of them...its exciting and I can’t wait :) The temple today should be great...
0 comments:
Post a Comment