My mission is going great. I love it here. I was called to be the district leader on the first day and my district is strong. My companion is Anziano Anderson and he is a stud. He is from Las Vegas and is athletic and we get along very well. There is a guy in the district who speaks only Japanese so we are forced to speak as much Italian as possible. Well I'm healthy and my district is too. There is still no shaking hands so that is really weird. A guy in my zone got the flu yesterday or he came down with it...whatever... so we will see if it gets passed around....I seriously wash my hands like 100 times a day with hand sanitizer and I have this constant film of leftover clamminess from the hand sanitizer haha. My teachers are great and they only speak Italian in our class because of Anziano Hashimoto. (the Japanese one) We have been told that we will pick it up really quickly because of that. The saying about how a mission is a spiritual roller coaster is very true. It's great. I'm lovin it. We only sing in Italian too unless we are at a devotional with the whole mtc....it's coming along. We have sung called to serve in English only once .. also part of my dream was in Italian last night hahahahah I think I just dreamt about what's on my mind cause I didn't really understand the dream. I'm sleeping well and I don't have anything to complain about except one elder in my district is very home sick and is very hard to deal with. I think he will snap out of it tho. I finally saw Sam and Nathan on Sunday and that is probably the only times I will get to see them. They are both doing good and I think Sammy is going to be here like an extra three weeks or something like that and he will only have three weeks in the Guatemala mtc. The Italian missionaries who have been here longer are very friendly and I'm not having any problems. Its been rainy here and I love being next to the temple and mountains :) we are headed to the temple later today which will be cool. anyways I love you alot, Anziano Hansen
ciao (see ya later and hello) its cool
0 comments:
Post a Comment