Hello!!!!! Well President Kelly came up with a new rule that once a transfer we can take the whole day for pday to see something cool. So today we went an island called Capri. It’s out off the coast of Napoli and it was pretty cool. We saw lots of the island and it was a really nice day. I took lots of pictures and next week I’ll try to send some home.
Anyway things are going well and they sustained me as branch pres not last Sunday but the Sunday before....We had fast Sunday a few days ago and it went really well. We only had 4 people including us at starting time but then for sacrament meeting (last meeting) we had about twenty. Twenty is about normal give or take 5. Our progressing investigator bore his testimony also and he is doing really well.
Wow sounds like you had quite the weekend. I’m glad to hear that their wedding went well and I am happy for them. Send me a picture :)
hooray yeah Cole! That’s a sweet place to go! What do you mean ;) I guessed just right…. ....between Canada and Chile right? haha
I am really excited for conf...We see Saturday morning and then on Sunday a replay of the priesthood session and then a replay of Saturday afternoon and then Sunday morning and that is it. So we see most of it and I can’t wait. We have to go to Flegreo to see it...it’s north of Napoli and we will most likely sleep there that night.
Anziano miller and I are doing great and things are going well. Giovanni (investigator) is doing great and he does have some way to go but he is making good progress. The branch will survive...the couple who left was a really strong couple and supported all the members here. I will obviously do my best to help everyone and fulfill my calling. (Is fulfill the right word?) Do my calling.. (I would say in Italian). But basically it comes down to serving the Lord and realizing how little time I have left to serve full time as a missionary and that is enough to keep me going. I need to be like the energizer bunny...just keeps going and going and going :) There is a saying in Italian...dobbiamo sempre andare avanti...we need to always go ahead. Don’t ever look back because he who has a desire to serve God is called to the work....if we sin and become farther away from the Lord, we just have to repent and we are again called to the work. The atonement is perfect and we are incredibly blessed to be able to use it in our lives every day. Thank you for all you do for me and for the support I have from you two. Have a great week! love you both!
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
March 30
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment