Hello! I’m doing well...a little hungry...but well. Don’t worry tho I have a half kilo of mozzarella di bufala in our car so I’ll be eating on that soon :) yummmm. (That is buffalo mozzarella) anyway things are going well and we have a bunch of appointments today for branch pres stuff. Anziano miller is getting transferred to Napoli tomorrow and my new companion will be Anziano Perez. He has a few months more than me left and basically I’ll just be training him to be the new branch president here. Things are going well and our investigator found work in Rome so he will be going to Rome next week. That’s ok because the bishop in Rome is in contact with him and is going to rent him a room in his father’s house. On Friday, I did splits in Castellamare then Saturday we went to conference in Flegreo and then we slept in Napoli for the night and then watched conf again on Sunday. I didn’t get to see the Sunday afternoon session tho was it good? I really liked the talk by Anziano Bednar it was sweet. Then President Monson put the presser on in the priesthood session to get married....go David and Matt... They’re doing good on that one! I also really liked all the talks about helping people. I like to help people.
Our house is nice and we have unlimited hot water. We are on the fifth floor. This shower is a little low but not too bad. It hits me like on my nose I think. Our kitchen is pretty nice and our neighbors are super nice which is nice because it’s not always like that. We are way close to the church too which is nice.
That’s way cool that Joy met the daughter of the Crawfords :) It is such a small world.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
April 6
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 8:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment