Hello! hurrraayy new baby! Holy head of hair! I hope things are going great and that Brinley gets better. I’ll pray for her. Things are going well and Easter Sunday should be good. Yes, they celebrate it the same here. The only difference is that the day after there is another holiday and we are inviting all the branches in the district to come to Battipaglia to have a big bbq :) that will be fun.
Things are going well that’s good that Cam’s knee is doing well I’ll keep praying for him too.
Church last Sunday went smoothly and the talks were good. My old companion Anziano Sapio is home now and so he is now part of this branch haha. It’s funny to see him without a name tag and I keep calling him Anziano. It will be nice to have his help tho because we are lacking in priesthood here. Yeah, my new comp is a hard working and we are working hard together.
Prayer works. Remember to always trust in the Lord and live how we know we should. Be quick to remember and don’t be slow to forget...just don’t forget.
I’m doing great and I’m happy. I’ll keep working hard and doing my best. The Lord will give me strength. Have a great week and I hope all is well. Love you both
Thursday, April 28, 2011
April 20
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment