BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13

Hello! Things are going well and the district conf was awesome. Elder Wright from England came (area 70) and he spoke. He was a great speaker and his talks were awesome. We went to the Saturday priesthood training session and it went well and then coming home to Battipaglia we had quite a bit of traffic and we took 4 hours for a 1.5 hour drive. Then we turned around and went back in the morning with the branch to the Sunday session of district conf. Oh, we also had the transfer on Thursday and I got my new comp. Today for p-day we went to Pompeii. It was pretty cool and I took lots of pictures. It’s a whole city that was preserved pretty well by the volcano that destroyed it. It was cool too because it just happened to be a free admission week and so we didn’t have to pay to get in.
I’m doing well and the church is true. When the time comes in 5 weeks I’ll be ready but until then I must work hard and continuing using my talents to further the work. It would be a waste if I stopped. The Lord has blessed me to learn another language and so I will show Him that I am thankful and use it till the end!

0 comments: