BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 18, 2011

March 1

hello!!! How are you! I’m doing great and things are going well...we are really seeing the hand of the Lord in our work right now and it’s really cool. You will receive a witness after the trial of your faith. I’m happy and we are doing our best to be successful missionaries. We are playing bball for pday today too so that will be fun :) anyway sounds like things are going well.
I don’t think I have grown. I put on like 10 pounds as assistant and I have lost like 3 or 4 since I have been here but I don’t think I have grown up....I can grow a pretty good beard tho....(well I haven’t done it but it grows way to fast in just 24 hours). Oh we go running often here, this week we already went running Monday and Tuesday and we will finish out till Saturday running and hopefully we can do it for the next few months.
I’m healthy and happy :)

0 comments: