BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

February 23

Hello! We are doing well over here in Battipaglia and we have many contacts we are working with and trying to have them become investigators. At zone conf we talked about using time wisely and president talked about agency and acting instead of reacting. Basically always keeping our free agency and not letting the actions of others control how we react. Just like turning the other cheek is not how a natural man acts but instead a natural man slaps back. If someone rejects you or is mean to you it’s your reaction to be mean back or you could use your agency and act how you want, which should be a Christ like way to act instead. If someone talks bad behind my back I can choose to be offended or not like the person, or I could choose to act in a mature way and forgive the person like Christ would and not let it bother me...if we choose to react in the way of a natural man, in a sense we are handing over our agency and letting them choose how we act. It’s a pretty cool concept because the natural man is an enemy to God.


Things are going well and we are doing our best. I am doing well with Anziano Miller and we have a good time working hard. We are going to start a stop smoking class soon and that will be fun. Life is good and all is well. That temple trip sounds fun I hope it goes well. I hope all is well.

0 comments: