BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 16

hello! things are going well and today I’m on splits with Anziano Rogers in Castellamare. Life is good and last night we had a really fun English course party. Unfortunately I don’t have much time so I’ll have to make it quick. But I’m happy, my greeny is doing well and we are doing our best. We had some good rain today and we went to Amalfi. That was fun but it was a little chilly. Oh yeah, zone conf went well and we learned a lot. But now we are carless haha. Bummer. We walk a lot anyway and it’s really not going to change too much.
Happy bday Guin!!! I hope your day goes well :)
Things are great and the church is true. It’s amazing to see the Lord’s hand in our work and the inspiration that He gives us when we ask for it. Ask and you shall receive, knock and it shall be opened unto you. That phrase is so true and I will always remember it. I learn sooo much every day and I love being a missionary. The Lord has blessed me with so much and with many gifts. I can speak Italian and I didn’t do that with my own strength for without the strength of our God I am nothing but with Him I can move mountains. Thank you so much for your prayers and support.

1 comments:

Guin said...

Thanks Brent!!!