Hello. Things are going well and last night we had a cool appointment with a new investigator...we are meeting again with him on Friday and we will see how it goes. So last week after we emailed we went to the train station and went to Napoli. We arrived and went and got a pizza :) that really good one and we ate that. Then we went and played some bball with 4 other missionaries and that was really fun. Then we went out and did some publicity that night for there English course. Then on Thursday morning we went up to Rome to the conf and it went really well and I saw lots of friends I haven’t seen in a while... oh Anziano Pesci is in the cedar hills 5th ward. haha. Then we drove a new car home from Rome to Battipaglia :) so we have a car again :) its nice. But yeah our branch pres is leaving in less then two weeks and so Anziano Sapio (from this city) came down to visit them on Saturday because he will come home in the beginning of April. Oh something cool. Anziano McDaniel......got his mission extended and so he will leave the same time as me. That is sweet because we will spend those last days together in Rome before the flight. So yeah, then on Saturday night we went to Salerno to eat McDonalds with a less active member who is becoming much more active. That was fun and then church went well on Sunday and we had a couple from Romania come who we contacted on the street the other day. We have lots and lots of potential we just have to figure out how to harvest it. On Monday we went to Castellammare for district meeting and that went well, then we went and found inactives Monday evening in Salerno. What did I learn from that? DONT OFFEND YOURSELF!!! It’s the sillyest thing ever. We found a 32 year old guy and he hasn’t come to church in 7 years because he chose to be offended by some members 7 years ago. To me that is weakness because like I said a few weeks ago the natural man is an enemy to God.
Anyway English course went well and we did a lot of publicity for it on Saturday and we actually had a few new students show up. Also that new investigator is from English course. ya never know who can be receptacle to the spirit and its not up to us to decide who is or isn’t its just up to us to decide to share the gospel with them. We can’t make the decision for some one to accept or not accept the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. We just have to present it to them. And when I say we I don’t mean full time missionaries, I mean all members of the church.
Yeah that’s crazy what happened in Japan. It’s a bummer but earthquakes are parts of many prophecies and they will all be fulfilled... and it’s always ok when we think in terms of the plan of salvation and that our Heavenly Father has a plan for each one of his children.
Things are going well and life is good. Don’t worry I won’t stop working hard..... Have a great week and I hope all is well, love you both!
Friday, March 18, 2011
March 16
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment