BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23

Hello! The Crawford’s are the best. (A senior couple that just came home from Italy) It was really fun to work with them from the beginning of my mission....second transfer or so and then to work close with them in Rome was really fun. Yeah, that is the couple that invited us over for thanksgiving and they cooked a way good turkey. If you talk to them again tell them hi for me and thank you for everything.
Anyway things are going well and life is good. Work is going well and we have a really promising investigator right now who calls us and sets up more appointments. We got home from a district meeting on Monday and he called and said he was at the church so we ran down there and taught him a lesson then we had an English course party yesterday and he helped out a lot. Then after the party we set up an appointment at 12 on Thursday and like 20 min ago he called and wondered if we could meet today too so we have an appointment with him at 6 tonight haha. It’s looking promising but we still need to teach all the commandments. So this Sunday for us is fast Sunday and then conf :) and then the district conference of Napoli the week after that. Anziano Sapio (old comp) comes home to our branch in like 2.5 weeks and that will be really nice to have him here to help because we are lacking in priesthood holders. And most likely I’ll get a new comp for my last transfer... but after the transfer and I leave Battipaglia goes up to 4 missionaries. Anyway things are going well and I’m doing great.

Good luck Cole, I wish you the best and if I could guess he is going to go to????? Canada or Chile


Things are going great and I can’t complain...we are playing some b-ball today and that will be fun. The assistants are coming by tonight to take our car and leave us theirs and bring us a different one back...We have a really new car right now and they are going to give it to a couple who travels a lot and give us the old one they have....but I can’t complain....I’m happy and we are working hard. Oh, also I have been called to be branch president of Battipaglia. It should only be for a few weeks 4-5 and then they will make my new comp the branch president and I can show him the ropes. Love ya!
Thank you for all you support you two are the best! Love you both!

0 comments: