BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

November 30

hey! I’m doing great and all is well. Thanksgiving was fun and then Friday and Saturday and Sunday were all filled with figuring out first who goes with who and then how they will get there. It went smoothly and my comp Anziano McDaniel is headed to Palermo. My new companions (threesome) will be Anziano Sapio (Italian chef) and Anziano Hatch (awesome Idaho dude and a byu fan :) (who likes b ball and lots of things I like) but it will be fun. Oh Anziano Pesci, in my house, will be getting a greeny and we heard yesterday that his greeny broke his finger and so he will be coming two weeks or three late. So until he gets here Anziano Hatch will be his companion. So it will just be Anziano Sapio and me for the first little while. But Anziano Hatch goes home with me so it will be fun to get to know him cause he is from the old Rome mission and I only knew him in the mtc. Well in a few hours we are going to pick up the greenies arriving from the mtc and there are like 12 of them so it will be an interesting day. Then tomorrow will be full of getting people where they need to go and so I hope either tomorrow or the next day I’ll get to email a little more. I’m doing great

0 comments: