Hello! I’m doing well and right now I’m in Foggia.(city down in Puglia north of Bari....we were put on a spur of the moment splits trip by president and tomorrow we will be in Bari and then to Napoli and we will be home in Rome on Saturday. Things are going well and its fun to travel. I like the Anziani here. Well things have been pretty normal this last week. We went to the rebroadcast of the Christmas devotional on Sunday and it was in Italian. That was pretty cool and I really enjoyed it. I can’t believe that Christmas is coming up.
Things are going well. Ohhhh yeah I forgot, Elder Causse came last week. His conferences went well and then on Thursday after the Rome conf, we took the car to Bari and had a conf down there and then drove back for the zone leader council in Rome. It went well and I think our mission is definitely better off now. He came with a 70 from Wales and so that was cool too, because he is really nice. Elder Donaldson it was. We learned a lot and his input was appreciated. I’m happy to be here and I can’t believe that time flies so fast. I’m doing my best to do my job and help president do his job to bring people unto Christ. I’m looking forward to talking with you two soon. love you both!
(Don’t forget to serve others :)
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
December 14
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment