Hello! I’m doing well and life is good. Elder Causse is down in Catania today and will be arriving in Rome tonight then we have the Rome conf and we will take the car right when it ends tomorrow and drive straight to Bari to pick them up from the airport haha. Then we will do the conf there on Friday and drive back right after and then on Saturday is the zone leader council. It’s going to be exciting to hear what he has to say tomorrow. I’m doing well and today is a Italian holiday...they say it’s the day that Mary was entered by the holy ghost, and they use this day to put up all the Christmas decorations. This last week has been good. I can’t remember if I told you last week but Anziano Hatch is with Anziano Pesci for a week or two more because his greeny had to stay in the mtc, so he is in the same house but it won’t be a threesome until his greeny arrives. That’s a bummer that Brandon is still in St George but I’m sure he knows that everything happens for a reason and that he knows he is supposed to be there to help people and touch peoples lives.
The mission is doing well last month we had the highest baptizing month with 18 baptisms and we have now had 22 from November till now, and a mission goal of 40 was set for November and December. It’s looking well and there should be 8 more baptisms this week :) the church is true and lately I have been having dreams of teaching people the gospel haha. They are pretty cool and I feel good when I wake up. It’s fun to teach and to dedicate all my time to teaching the gospel and building the kingdom here in Italy.
Oh there is lots of smog in a few cities. Rome is kinda smoggy but Taranto is probably the smoggiest city in Italy because of a steel plant. Rome doesn’t seem too bad but there has been lots of rain lately...well last week.
I hope that you two have a great week and that all goes well.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
December 7
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment