BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 28

Hello! Well I’m headed to Statte...tomorrow. It’s really close by and we will have a car. It will be the easiest travel ever because all I have to do is put my stuff in the car and drive over there. Life is crazy right now... transfer calls were made last weekend and missionaries are to travel tomorrow and we just found out travel plans and usually we know like 4 days before but this time just one day before. Oh well the new president will figure it out eventually. I’m doing good tho this week has been pretty crazy just because of that and the fact that I have only been here in Taranto for 4.5 weeks because the switches and its probably a record for the shortest time in a city like this. But they are moving the zone leaders to Statte to have the car and be able to do splits. I go in the morning.
That’s cool that everyone went to meet Tommy, I hope they had fun. It was pretty hot here in Taranto and luckily we have had some cooler air these last few days and it’s actually not to bad. In Statte we will have 4 little towns in the area and that is why there is a car there but I know that Martina Franca and a city called Masafra are all in the normal prosyliting zone.
All is well and today is going to be crazy because of the organizing of travel of all our missionaries in our zone but in a few days all will be ok.. My new companion is Anziano Pesci (pe-she) he is from Utah and lived like 5 min from the timpanongas temple. He is awesome and I’m really excited to work with him. he also bleeds byu blue like me wohoo..love you

0 comments: