hello! I am back in Taranto and all is well. We left on Monday night to go to Bari and from Bari on Tuesday morning we took a taxi to the airport at 4 and then took our flight to Rome..It was really cool and then all day Tuesday was a conference with like 14 people and stuff and we talked about how we can start to organize everything in this new mission. Oh the picture was with me and Anziano Burt. He is the finance man of the mission, that’s not pres Kelly. Anyway we got to Rome and drove to the mission home and ate and then started the conferences. President Kelly remembers brother Absher and he said he is a good man and they are luckily hard core byu fans :) phewww. And then on Wednesday we flew back to Bari and took a bus back to Taranto. It was quite the awesome trip. Unfortunately I didn’t get to see too much of Rome but I did get to see the temple grounds and it’s going to be beautiful.
The family was from cedar city and he is a foot surgeon. The Olsen family it was and he said if we ever have problems driving around Cedar to give him a call. haha But they are leaving on Saturday, and if you want to email them back and tell them thanks you can. I bore my testimony too and maybe they can tell you about that. Oh the short tie is the stuff...that’s how you wear it here...we don’t really have rules on ties either except it can’t be absolutely too crazy like pink polka dots and purple stripes with a rainbow background but if I want to wear a bright yellow or pink tie our president is ok with it I like ties.
So in the end that Rome trip was really fun and the chances that I will go again next transfer are really good....Taranto is great and we have some really good investigators that are making progress. But next week we have to start doing splits in a few of the cities around like Bari and Lecce...I love Lecce. Life is good and I’m doing great. My companion is really good and funny and we get along great together. I hope everything is going great. Love you both a ton and thanks for your prayers.
Anziano Hansen
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment