BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21

Hey! I’m doing great. This morning we drove home from Lecce. We did splits there yesterday and this morning I drove home. We got the car from Statte a city near by and went down to Lecce for Scambi. It was really fun to see Lecce again and we saw some friends and the branch president. Oh yeah, we also had zone conference last Thursday, it was great and because president is new he interviewed everyone and me and my companion for a while because he asked about everyone in the zone. It was interesting. Oh I don’t know if next week I’ll be here in Taranto either because I might get moved to Statte. I will be with a new companion to be the other zone leader because my companion goes home half transfer next transfer and because Statte has the car they want to put the zone leaders there. (Because the transfer is short I will be in Taranto for only 4.5 weeks.) But Statte is really cool and my new companion will be awesome and is a byu kid from Utah. Life is great and church went well. On Sunday we had a few investigators. I’m glad camp went well and you had a good experience. And yes, I would love to go to camp next year! duhh I love camping and hiking . I’m doing great and it also looks like in about two weeks ish, I’ll be in Rome again for another conference. Traveling is great but don’t worry we probably won’t drive to Rome. Well possibly actually. I hope everything is going good and all is well. The church is true.

0 comments: