BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 14

Hello! I’m doing good and all is well. Well, this last week wasn’t too crazy but we did do splits twice with Statte, which is a city right next to Taranto. So on Saturday I did splits with Anziano Pesci from Utah and on Monday I did splits with Anziano Garcia from Malaga, Spain. It was good but nothing out of the ordinary. Tomorrow is zone conf in Bari and so we are in charge of that. That is going to be fun and the first one for President Kelly in our zone. But Anziano Ascione and I have some good ideas planned out for our teaching session. Then the next week we start splits in Lecce and Bari. Also, one thing coming up is that in two weeks I am guaranteed to get a new companion because my current companion will be going home half way through the next transfer. So we will probably be in a threesome for a few weeks. (this keyboard really stinks and the keys are sticking so unfortunately I won’t get to write too much but I do have a few pictures to send.) Life is going good and we are having a good week of teaching so far. We had a baptismal date but the family didn’t come to church for the last few Sundays so we are going to have to push it back a few weeks. It’s a family of three and the mom and the daughter are ready but the father isn’t quite there. With the new president the rules haven’t changed too much yet but they will start to get cleared up with time because it’s hard to clear everything at one time. But the best new rule is that we don’t have to wear suit jackets to conferences and to travel anymore. Now, we are good without them at conferences and if our bishop agrees we don’t have to wear them in church. We have really good air conditioning in our chapel so it really doesn’t matter for us at church. But life is good and I’m doing great. I love you both and hope all is well.

0 comments: