BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 4

hey! I’m doing great and this week has been really good...good news I’m going to Rome in 2 hours...bad news have to leave the internet point in 15 min. I’m doing great and we are taking a six hour train to Rome. Tomorrow we are taking a tour of Rome with the assistants and then the conference of zone leaders is tomorrow afternoon and then we come home on Friday. Life is great, my new companion is great and we are working hard together and we both have a great desire to do our best, be obedient and work our butts off. Well I’m glad that the hike went well, did you go up the middle or the left side of the mountain?
Last week we went up to a city called Bitonto, close to Bari to do a baptismal interview and that was a fun experience and thank you Eric for teaching me how to drive a stick and Brother Greenwood for letting me practice with his big truck because our car is a stick and I’m having a great time driving it, it’s called a ford fiesta. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t exist in America but it’s similar to a ford focus. These cities are great and we have a really good investigator named Carmen who is making lots of progress and wants to be baptized but can’t stop smoking because she doesn’t have the desire. But she has been coming to church for a long time now and her two kids are baptized. We also have lots of potential in these cities but some of them have been hit pretty hard by the jw’s but two of our cities are pretty new to missionaries so it’s a pretty cool experience. Life is great and all is well.
But more importantly the church is true, the book of Mormon is the most correct book on earth and men come closer to God and Christ reading the book of Mormon than any other book on this earth, of this I am certain. I love being a missionary and I know that this time will fly but I will do my best to leave all regrets here and not bring any home with me...(well I just won’t have any to begin with) love you all and hope all is well.
love, Anziano Hansen

0 comments: