BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 18

Hey! Life is good and things are a little hectic. Sunday was a big holiday and an excuse for everyone to close their stores for like a week or two and everyone goes on vacation or to the beach for a week or two. So on Sunday night we went to Bitonto to do splits and I did splits with Anziano Gurney who is 6 foot six and that was really fun because we were huge compared to everyone else. We got some good work done and it went well and that Monday morning we taught the missionaries from Bari 1 and Foggia and Bitonto. Then on Monday night we returned home and on Tuesday morning we taught the Taranto Anziani and Sorelle...(sisters.) Then we had a bi- ward activity last night with Taranto and while we were setting up for the activity, someone broke into our car and found a bunch of pamphlets and books of Mormon and DVDs about the restoration and Finding Faith in Christ but there was nothing of value in the car and they didn’t take a single thing.....We just have a broken window and thanks to the holiday no one is open to fix it haha ohh boy. That’s life, I think they saw my family pictures and saw all the big people and left it in the car and ran away haha. But don’t worry absolutely nothing was stolen so I’m not missing anything. The only bummer is that the car was in front of the church and the church is the only building on the street. Life happens.
Wow go Tommy that’s cool I hope all goes well for them. Also say hi to Jeff and Kevin for me.
I am currently in Alma where Alma and Amulek are teaching the people and how astonished the people are when there are two of them because by the mouth of two witnesses the word of God is established....cool like the Book of Mormon and the bible together. So zone conf is in a week from yesterday the date was changed on us three times haha but now it looks like it’s pretty fixed. I’m doing great and all is well.

0 comments: