BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 11

Hello! I’m doing great...we had the coolest week ever last week. Let’s see. We left for Rome on Wednesday morning and took the train to Bari. From Bari we took a train to Rome and it was a really nice one. On the train we sat next to two people and then taught them about the church for the next 4 hours on the train and we taught a mother and daughter from Florida. It was a really cool experience. Then we arrived in Rome and went to the missionaries’ house and got something to eat. We then slept on the balcony because it was too hot inside and they didn’t have an ac. Then in the morning we went out and checked out as much Rome as possible and we saw the coliseum and old ruins and lots of really cool stuff. It was the coolest thing ever. Then we saw the Trevi fountain and some other cool town squares. I also took a subway for the first time in my life and it was just like it looks like in the movies. I took tons of pictures but I forgot my camera now and so I’ll have to send the pictures next week. Unfortunately I am out of time right now and we will be back here at the internet point this afternoon to finish our time.

0 comments: