BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 24

Wow that’s really cool that brother Absher knows my future mission pres. yeah he served eventually in Milan I think. Well there are two addresses for my new house and they both work. I haven’t received anything yet and I forgot the other address which is newer and I found out yesterday but they should both get here the same. Oh our hot water heater was fixed on Sunday and I was right.. after taking the whole thing apart I couldn’t find the problem because it was electrical sensors that were broken and that I couldn’t change....but we have hot water now...I also don’t remember if I told you but I don’t have to bend down at all to get my head under the water...imagine that pretty cool huh. The first shower ever that I can think of that goes directly over my head and shoots down from like 7 feet :) its great. Yeah our house is really nice we are pretty fortunate. Well on Friday we went to Palermo for zone conf and it was really good and really motivating. We learned a lot and learned some new stuff about the change coming up, and a little about the new president. Also a leader from the Sicily district came for Sunday and taught Sunday school and gave a talk. but other then that we are proselyting a lot and we had a great lesson on Monday and have one again tomorrow with the same man that we are really excited about. Oh at zone conf they sang to me and the million other march bdays.. happy bday so that was fun. oh we are also going to Reggio Calabria on Friday and Saturday to pick up my green card thing and so that will be fun to get to visit some of my old friends on Friday night and maybe that lady we baptized but I think she moved to England I’m not sure.....but Anziano Carli and I are doing great. We get along pretty well and we work well together and life is going great. haha the office couple fills me in on the byu sports :) We have to call him every once and a while and he tells me everything that is going on so I knew that the game was double over time and stuff on their first win and the second was still pretty close and stuff. Yeah elder Crawford in the office is a huge byu fan and can tell you anything about anyone who played football or men’s bball....

1. What are most of the Italians wearing when out and about??
Well to look Italian you have to wear purple or black....everybody wears purple or black haha Other then that old men usually wear sport coats and ties and younger wear tighter jeans and dark colors always haha just the style now. and I love any fluorescent colors haha did and still do
2. Do you do street talks or whatever they are called??
Yes, we stop people on the streets and talk to them but this city doesn’t have a main street with tons of people like my other cities so it’s a little different.
3. How far does your zone cover and do you just walk??
Yeah we just walk everywhere and don’t take the buses...I’m not sure how for our zone covers but I’m sure It’s at least 45 to an hour bus ride in every direction.
4. How do they work 2 hour church when priesthood is the commandment??? Oh your comp is the branch president so they must not have many priesthood holders….
Yeah, I don’t know how that works but there aren’t any priesthood holders capable of the calling...one will be in a year but he was baptized six months ish ago.
I’m doing great and life is good. I’m excited for conf and everything :) well life is good and two and a half weeks till the end of the transfers and my comp thinks he is leaving to another city so I’ll get a new one. Well love you both and hope all is well...I’m doing great and loving being on a mission.

0 comments: