Hey! Life is good. That’s way cool about Garrett! Good for him, that’s sweet.... I’m doing good here in Sciacca and tell brother Absher that I have been to his city Agrigento a few times. I know he was there because in the back of the Jesus the Christ he gave me it says he finished reading it in Agrigento...cool huh.. Nothing too exciting has happened this week out of the usual but we have really nice weather right now. I also figured out how to take a hot shower...:) hot water from stove + really clean trash can + shower head and hose + siphoning = hot shower :) haha but the man should be coming on Saturday to fix our water heater...everything runs a little slow down here haha. My comp isn’t that tall but he is really coordinated and just good at sports in general...he is probably best at soccer. Life is good and I’m really happy. We have zone conf coming up on Friday and its in Palermo so that will be fun...that’s a really big city tho.. haha. We can walk across the man chunk of our city in under an hour easily, which isn’t bad at all because we walked a lot more in Lecce. Oh happy Saint Patrick’s Day! I accidentally wore green today haha sweet....
I always have a good time....no point in being sad or unhappy when you know what the atonement is....that’s why I entertain myself haha. When I was with Anziano Sadler he is kinda a quiet guy but amazing missionary and I found my self laughing all the time at random things I was thinking haha. Life is good if you make it good. I believe you decide every morning what kind of day you’re going to have...just decide to be happy and service is a very good way to be happy....whether you do dishes, smile, compliment and say nice things or just help someone it’s a good way to stay happy...like the scriptures say tho, you have to give good gifts with a willing heart though, cause if you don’t you might as well not give the gift.
My companion has been in the city since December, because it’s so small missionaries are usually here for three transfers so 18 weeks.
Well, I bought a small preach my gospel in Italian from the stake in my last city. So I left my big one in Italian at my last house but I have an English one too. I sometimes study things in Italian but for personal study I usually study in English because I can get more out of it if I do it in English. I only study in Italian when we study together or when I read for language practice and things....just depends how I feel too haha. But the book of Mormon was translated into English first and I have heard that missionaries who learn English on their mission say that they have to read it in English for the rest of their lives because to them it just seems a little more correct......well it’s correct with the spirit either way but there is just something different about it. OH YEAH I got the package from you on Friday!!! :):) thanks, thanks and thanks. Well, we have 2 hour church because the lack of members...I love 2 hour church. There is only Sunday school and sacrament in that order and no I don’t have to teach but I did give a talk last week on humility and it was pretty good I think, at least everyone liked it. Anyways I’d better be going. Everything is great and I hope you have a great week I love you both
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
March 17
Posted by Hansen Mom of six at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment