How is everything going? We have had ridiculous amounts of rain the last few days so we have been kinda wet… haha and my companion’s shoes get wet instantly and he has athletes foot so everything has been a little crazy because he needs dry feet. But church went really well there were about 7 members and some of them are very interesting but it was good. There is lots to do and little time haha. Zone conf is in like 8 days in Palermo so I’ll get to back up there to the other side of the island. Well not too much has happened this week. We did lots of proselyting and talking to people because we don’t have many lessons at this point but we are working to change that Anziano Carli is cool and we get along really well. Oh here is something interesting...our hot water heater stopped working yesterday so we are working to get that fixed. I took the whole thing apart and I couldn’t find what’s wrong with it. It’s the instant hot water heater so I think it’s like a sensor of some kind that went bad or something. So we are going to have to call someone to come and fix it. That’s really cool about the missionaries in Chile, good to hear that they are all ok. Oh, we also had district meeting in Agrigento last week and on Monday we had it here in Sciacca. There are lots of old men here and they are really funny. Hummm I should be getting any packages from Catania like Monday or something so that will be fun. It’s a really pretty city here and I’m happy to be here and I hope all is well at home. Tell granny and grandma hi for me and that I love them. Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment